1) All stamps are mint never hinged, and sold in complete sets unless stated otherwise. Click here for abbreviations used in identifying the condition or type of item listed.
2) Scott cat #'s are always used, unless the cat # is preceded by a letter in parenthesis designating
the catalogue used. The letters are as follows:
(G) Gibbons (M) Michel (Y) Yvert
Where the catalogue number reads 3 alpha and 3 numeric characters - AUS005 - it simply means that we have
no cat # number available at the time the item was entered, and we are using our own numbering system to
locate stock when ordered. These items will always appear at the end of a country listing. Such items
will be updated when the cat # becomes available, and will automatically appear in the correct
3) First Day Covers, maximum cards, and other philatelic items will always be identified as such.
4) Our pricing policy is simple. We have no fixed % off catalogue. It is common knowledge that Scott
prices thousands of items, well below their true market value as evidenced by the pricing structure
almost everywhere else in the philatelic world. Consequently our prices are based on our ability to
purchase the material as low as possible from dozens of sources around the world. When we purchase
real bargains, the savings are passed on to you. We are not the highest priced dealer, nor the lowest,
but you will find across the board, that our prices are fair and equitable. Having said this, no item
is sold below 0.25, regardless of catalogue value or condition. Given the work involved in eventually
uploading all items with images, it is not economically viable to sell any items below 0.25.
5) Every so often we will offer specials that may last as much as a month or for a few days only. These
offers will be listed in our NEWSLETTER LINK ONLY, so we urge you to bookmark our site, visit often and
keep abreast of what's new and exciting via our newsletter link.